[Land-speed] Fuel Injector O-ring Lube...

Jerry Foster fosterap at flash.net
Sat May 1 20:31:22 MDT 2010

Mayf..........I  have found the elusive O-ring lubricant.  It's available at
any swimming pool supply place.  Comes in a tube, and it really works.  My
air hose reel used to spring a leak all the time, until I put some of this
stuff on the o-ring.....no problems since then.  Very, very sticky.....hard
to get wiped off your hands.  Try it...you'll like it.  I don't know that
you would ever have to replace the properly maintained o-ring.  Jerry in
Dallas