[Land-speed] RB Racing and Mike Geokan and LSR

race427 at aol.com race427 at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 18:39:07 MST 2010

Hello Gang,

    I am certain many of you have seen this web site, but for those of
you who have not, I believe it is worth the read.   A very informative
and educational web site indeed.  One could spend hours just reading
through all of their links.  Good to see that there is a company who
has their exhaust theory down to a "science" and does not worry about
sound alone !!

   Mike Geokan has to be respected, a Viet Nam Veteran who continues to
follow his dream on the Salt Flats !!  He runs one impressive bike and
with an even more impressive engine.

   The more I read in this web site, the more informative I can bring
into my shop class here at school.  The information is similar to
reading a technical book, the best kind.  Always did enjoy reading
technical stuff since high school.

  Give RB Racing.com a look, you will enjoy it !!!

  Hope this helps you !!

  Thanks,

    Tony G    LI,NY