[Land-speed] MiC---

sparky.2211 at cox.net sparky.2211 at cox.net
Thu Mar 25 07:29:03 MST 2010

Dave, of all people you should know I am just the MONKEY sitting in the nose of this thing---you, John and ED are asking me GREAT analytical questions.  I am embarrassed to say that I can only say that the only thing I can say; we start off with around 70 psi and finish with around 50 psi---

being the MONKEY that I am-- I have not worked though all of the DATA LOGGING issues---but thanks to you two and all the others Eng building  questions furnished by others---you have given me some areas for GROWTH---

maybe from Rhesus to Chimp---definitely NOT to Orangutan or much less Great APE   !!!!!!!!!!  lol

sparky the MiC

 monkey in the cockpit