[Land-speed] Multiple Engines

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Tue Mar 23 14:04:14 MST 2010

Having never done done this but intuitively I would separate the firing
points 45 degrees EX if engine 1 were to fire at 0 BTDC I would have engine
2 fire either 45 BTDC or 45 ATDC to fill in the time between firing any
other choice would have them add to a higher torque level for the rear
crankshaft. Obviously you need to add the ignition advance and only used
those numbers for easy math..
Dave
BTW thanks for the racing related post!!!