[Land-speed] Soy based plastic?

23weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Thu Mar 18 16:50:24 MST 2010

Mark -- Here's an interesting story of Mt Hooker North Face climbs:
http://jimdockery.com/climbaround/N.America/ShadyLady/ShadyLady.Hooker.html
and some further comments about Jim Dockery:
http://www.utahclimbers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31443
And I thought we landspeed racing people were the sick ones........
I got a bit of a laugh about the innovative use of rocks (when all else
fails)
We gotta hear your side of the winter sojourn story.  Dockery doesn't seem
to want to say much about it.
Ed Weldon (thanks, Google)