[Land-speed] Mojave Mile

dan warner dwarner230 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 17:33:23 MST 2010

Dave,

You should let LVSALT(?) know. He may need some help to get going. There is a
second event scheduled for 09/25-26 later this year.

DW
XanGo, the Whole Fruit Mangosteen Puree!

A natural anti-inflammatory Immune system booster & antioxidant.
http://www.joaniewarner.mymangosteen.com/
1-818-998-4435  Dan and Joanie use XanGo, won't you?
www.mangosteenfruitinfo.com