[Land-speed] (non lsr) Enola Gay Hangar Restoration

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Mar 15 20:33:09 MST 2010

I've been involved with events at the Wendover airport for at
least 15 years.  There has always been talk of restoring the hangar.
We shall see.

Oddly enough, I was thinking of it today.  For various reasons I am
moving out of a workshop in a complex where I've been a tenant
for, gee, 15 years.  Moving some heavy stuff around I finally
remembered where I left my handtruck - out at the last of the
Intermountain Vintage Racing events we held a few years ago.

So if you go to see the work on the hangar and spot a somewhat
decrepit gray handtruck with faded green  I V R   painted on it,
that's mine.

mjb.