[Land-speed] Jerry Branch of Branch Flowmetrics looking for technical writings

race427 at aol.com race427 at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 19:02:59 MST 2010

Hi All,

    I am certain you are familiar with Mr. Jerry Branch of Flowmetrics
fame.  I am trying to locate a copy of his technical book which was
written about 20 yrs ago titled " Harley Davidson  1340 Evolution
Branch Flowmetrics.   Book had an orange cover and not very thick,
about 60 pages of technical writing which I enjoy reading.   Any help
in finding a copy is greatly appreciated.   I am fascinated by
Mr. Branch's  knowledge and workings with Harley Davidson engines.

   Thank you,       Tony Greco   LI,NY