[Land-speed] 1954 Bonneville -car #204

speedtimer at beyondbb.com speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Sun Mar 14 08:28:39 MST 2010

John
I couldn't fine any other info on the Ford. The 239 coupe in front of him is
Mickey Thompsons twin engine car. Had two flats heads in it in 54, the next
year it had a flat head and a Chrysler in it and ran 194 mph as I recall. We
were in the same class with a 34 coupe with 1 blown and 1 unblown flathead.
Didn't do to well around 160 mph, had handling problems.
Glen