[Land-speed] 1954 Bonneville -car #204

speedtimer at beyondbb.com speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Sat Mar 13 18:35:01 MST 2010

Ron, back then the rules were a little different as the engine sizes were
A-being the smaller and B<C,D, etc going up in cu/in size, also a blower
increased the class up to two sizes, IE a B with a supercharger would be a D,
now they are different classes, blown and unblown.
The rules back then were on the back side of the entry form, Best I can do now
as the #204 was not pre entered in 54,55, or 56. 1957 was the only one I could
find.
Glen