[Land-speed] Gas Up Heads Up

Doug Odom dlodom at charter.net
Wed Mar 3 13:05:16 MST 2010

Just a heads up...........This years gas up Hall of fame is going to be moved
to next year on the last Sat. of April or the first Sat. of May. We were
losing too many people that could not come the last Sat. of Sept. Because of
the Bub meet and Cooks shoot out running into the last of the month. The Gold
Coast had many meetings and finally came to the realization that the best time
was before the season starts. This also means the club members will not have
to be thrashing on their cars and working on getting the Gas Up ready.

Doug in big ditch
ps Glen, I have your gas up program from last year.