[Land-speed] A Left Handed Rules Question...

dan warner dwarner230 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 13:02:48 MDT 2010

If you want to see the cars that are non-compliant with SCTA-BNI rules there
are events held all across the country. Texas, Florida, Maine and California
come to mind.

DW

XanGo, the Whole Fruit Mangosteen Puree!
A natural anti-inflammatory Immune system booster & antioxidant.
http://www.joaniewarner.mymangosteen.com/
1-818-998-4435  Dan and Joanie use XanGo, won't you?
www.mangosteenfruitinfo.com