[Land-speed] A Left Handed Rules Question...

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Sun Jun 27 12:59:05 MDT 2010

If I trashed my $1.5M toy, would I want to live?

No road, with public access, is safe at the speeds most veehickles can go.
Most roads aren't safe @ 55mph w/ @$#%@ kids/women/whatever group you want
to hate texting while driving.  Few public roads and most race courses
aren't "safe" at speeds above the lift-off threshhold. (ever see the M-B at
LeMans a few years ago?  triple back flip through the trees!)

I have no family to sue anyone (hopefully), if I can find a place where I
don't hurt anyone else, I WANNA PLAY!

cheers,