[Land-speed] Of SpeedWeek, Hotels and Pre-entries

Jim Webb jimwebb at nutsracing.com
Tue Jun 22 17:05:40 MDT 2010

Loyal Lurker here.

It looks like we are going to make it back to the salt for the August meet.
Things were too uncertain by the deadline, so I did not pre-enter and didn't
even try for the hotel sweepstakes. So, if anyone pre-entered and cannot
make it, I'd love to buy your pre-entry. There are rules to these things as
I have learned in the past. Also, I'm starting the begging early for any
extra hotel rooms, beds or floor space. I know there is at least one person
in my party, my banker, who will not be satisfied sleeping in the bed of the
truck. Of course, many years ago she thought that was romantic. Now, not so
much!

Looking forward to seeing you all out there in August!

Jim Webb

Chock Full o' Nuts

A/PP B/PP C/PP D/PP ?/FL