[Land-speed] Subject: BYU E-! 'liner

David Dymaxion david_dymaxion at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 02:35:23 MDT 2010

Subject: [Land-speed] BYU E-! 'liner

I saw BYU testing at Miller Motorsports Park recently. It was awesome! MMP is
very smooth, the streamliner moved without bumping. It was so quiet some folks
missed seeing a run! It was still carbon fiber black and was like a black arrow
going down the track. When the streamliner stopped, I expected a superhero to
pop out! Speed was limited to about 60 mph as they were using the trailer tire
instead of the solid aluminum wheels to be used on the Salt.

The Salt Lake electric car club visited the BYU garage recently. I posted some
pics from the visit on my web page:

http://ExplodingDinosaurs.com/byugarage