[Land-speed] LSR Tow Truck Brake Pads

Neil Albaugh neil at dbelltech.com
Thu Jul 29 19:57:45 MDT 2010

Mayf;

I just replaced the front brake pads on my Dodge 3500 diesel. I used
CarbonMetallic pads made by Performance Friction. They have a high
coefficient of friction and are very easy on your rotors. These pads are
better than most racing pads of only a few years ago.

I bought the pads at Auto Zone and these particular part numbers were being
phased out of their system so they only cost me $29.95 for the set.

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ