[Land-speed] Bloodhound

Ray Buck rbuck at xmission.com
Fri Jul 23 08:38:45 MDT 2010

  John was kind enough to send me a link to some photos of his liner
project.  You're correct, it was not as it was described to me.  The
REAR wheels are inline, not the fronts.  I see what he's doing and it's
a very interesting concept...not unlike the Amo-Steele liner...only
reversed.  ('Course they use a conventional wheel arrangement with a
tail-hanger motor...I bleeve for the same reason.)

As I wrote to John last night, although I understand the concept, it
still looks a bit....uhhh...unusual.  I also told him that it's probably
why I'm a photographer and not a race car constructor.

RtR