[Land-speed] Bloodhound

Rick Byrnes Rick at RBMotorsports.com
Fri Jul 23 07:29:07 MDT 2010

Sorry Dave, the pinewood derby rule that states that all 4 wheels touching
the track at all times was just recently created.  Also if you look closely
different regions of the country have slightly different rules.
My son Jims boys have been big winners in the COS area with one front tire
barely touching.  This year, big change....and a small change in results.
JD is not a cheater, just able to take advantage of the rules as written.
I suspect his boys grew up to become wonderful, young men with a pretty good
sense and able to do what is right.