[Land-speed] Dumb MS car class question

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Wed Jul 21 18:00:35 MDT 2010

Your response is part and partial to why I asked the question. Closed
cars certainly can  have their tops chopped down. So why would a factory
option hardtop not be able to be chopped?  That is the question. I would
want a hinged front just for the reason you mention: coming loose at
speed.  I don't think this is goin anywhere, just for throught
experiments, lol...

mayf