[Land-speed] Screen Filters

Tom Bryant saltracer at awwwsome.com
Mon Jan 18 07:58:26 MST 2010

As an Oil filter, I have used the Oberg for years and swear by them. At
first I was scared by all the junk that comes out of the oil. Just have to
be able to recognize bearing material and that can save you a ton of big
problems. Although I have not used the Oberg for fuel filtering, some circle
track guys do, it seems to me it is also a good idea.

Tom