[Land-speed] Screen Filters

J.D. Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 16 23:41:51 MST 2010

No, Not really. Being a center steer I'm stuck over the drive shaft. Rear is
as low as it can go. I can just side my toe under the center of the grille
shell in the front. The lowest part under the car is the McCleod bell
housing and the bottom has already been cut off. Pan is about 1/2" above
that. Hope to add a little more HP for October. New pistons are here, just
need to find some time to put them in.  I'm working a lot and and trying to
do stuff on the house too. Patrick's dirt car is taking time right now. We
have 2 dates in March and April off. I'll be in Florida for the 4th of July.

> JD... would you be able to get your car lower with a dry sump pan?
>
> ( I'm not sure what to think about a roadster being lower honestly... we
> learned last year that the 238 car liked being high...in the wind tunnel )

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Perris first race 002.jpg]