[Land-speed] Posting

Doug Odom dlodom at charter.net
Sat Jan 16 13:44:33 MST 2010

Ed, I was thinking the same thing about EM. Calaway told me it was the way
it drys that has the most to do with the condition of the surface not the
amount of water. Being that we on the coast get the rain a couple days
before you desert rats do I will warn you if you need to move to higher
ground.

Doug in big ditch