[Land-speed] El Mirage...

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Mon Jan 11 06:39:56 MST 2010

Keith, if you are referring to the Berk/you doing the hat routine at EM,
yeah, I was also the camera man.. The pictures you have I took as nobody
else had thought to bring the camera along....  Totally cool....

 but I wasn't  much help around the car, lol...  That was Ed... the main
crew chief, crew, push, tow etc....

mayf