[Land-speed] Sim Software

Kirkwood saltfever at comcast.net
Mon Feb 22 22:58:56 MST 2010

Does anybody use Engine Pro simulator software? Can you weigh in on its
usefulness? I know this subject has been addresses many times in the past
but there is a interesting purchase offer starting on Tuesday and user
opinions would be valuable. If you don't use Engine Pro what program do you
use? I have used Patrick Hale's dos based software in the past and it was
good and worked as advertised. Patrick recently sold the company to Don
Terrill and he is making an unusual offer at  http://quarterjr.com. I am
primarily interested in the Engine program but if you use any of these
products could you give us your opinion.

Many thanks in advance.