[Land-speed] Bonneville

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 4 01:49:03 MST 2010

Choose between Dugway Proving Grounds and the chemical testing there as well
as it being used as a firing range for the Utah National Guard and the Utah
Test and Training Range for Hill AFB on the north side of I-80 with access at
milepost 61 (for authorized vehicles only), there's a lot of Utah that has
been trashed by the mililtary.  Area 51 is just less available for travelers.
The Utah sites are more dangerous because of the unexploded munitions.

Wes

On Feb 3, 2010, at 11:57 PM, Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> 23weldon wrote:
>> 3.  The one we race on, the one we drive by and the places you best not go
(due to the presence of alien life forms).