[Land-speed] Question

Dan Wright dwright at genetics.utah.edu
Mon Feb 1 13:00:29 MST 2010

David
Thanks, we hope that the opportunity to see things from the drivers
perspective will help our folks better understand the issues racers deal with.
Nothing like a taste of Bonneville reality to ramp up moral, motivation and
participation.  The only way to get in the seat of this car is to have worked
at least two events.
It ought to be a hoot to see these folks get a license step or two.

Dan Wright

 "I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand ways that won't work."
Thomas Edison