[Land-speed] No News, Good News?

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Mon Feb 1 07:57:52 MST 2010

On Feb 1, 2010, at 9:54 AM, drmayf wrote:

Huh? You practically live on the equator!  But I do know what ya mean.. me
too....

mayf
Keith Turk wrote:

> I'm still alive...... even looked at the Camaro yesterday..... Didn't do
anything about it... but I looked at it....

> it's a Dirty thing....  oh and couple of weeks ago I popped the radiator
line to keep it from Freezing....

> Did I mention I HATE winter.... LOL

__

Yes, Keith, you have mentioned your distaste for winter.  Good thing you're
not here with us, then -- it's almost 10AM -- and the temperature is already
up to +2F.  Break out the tank tops, Nancy!

      Jon Wennerberg
Tall guy with moustache
and a pair of 2 Club hats