[Land-speed] LTA 2011 Dates

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 08:26:02 MST 2010

The LTA has secured a weekend in July for The Event.
I'll include the address, but if it does not come through on this venue, go
 to the new LTA website for the info.
_http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,9028.msg146322.html#msg1463
22_
(http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,9028.msg146322.html#msg146322)

A lot of effort from Tim Kelly and Mark Sotomayor went into making this
happen, I hope everyone appreciates
  it now being comfortably separate from Speed Week, which was an  issue
with some of our participants.
Another benefit of these dates is being three weeks earlier, the days at
that northern clime
will be the longest in LSR, providing daylight incomparable to any other
LSR venue.
And, as a side trip, The Maine Potato Festival is winding up that weekend
in a nearby town, so consider it as a side trip if you come up early and/or
bring the family. I'm sure Tim will post particulars on it in the near
future.
Bob W