[Land-speed] Ford Flathead

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Fri Aug 6 08:53:57 MDT 2010

Rich! Ok, I got it! So every motor in this class is exactly as it rolled
out the door in an old ford car! It say PRODUCTION engine. Not block.
ENGINE!  So it should have the exact cam, the exact lifters, the exact
heads, and so on to be a PRODUCTION ENGINE.  I can live with that.  So
no more high compression aluminum heads, no releiving of the blocks, no
reverse port technology,  and so on.  The rules do not say PRODUCTIOON
BLOCK. It says PRODUCTION ENGINE. Now can you read?

mayf