[Land-speed] Ford Flathead

NT788 at comcast.net NT788 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 15:17:38 MDT 2010

Hey Rich

You already said "there are ways" to useB a French block. "Braze and
grind"!B Think a death penalty would stop it?

Jack

Tjhe rule is clear. "any production FORD/MERCURY passenger car V-8 flathead
engine, 1932 through 1953, up to 325 cid." How would the French blocks fit
into that? Once again if you don't like a rule there are ways of trying to
have them changed. Good luck with that.

Skip, me too! I was wondering how all the aftermarket super blocks fit
into this argument. What makes a "Fench" block unacceptable?

mayf

Land-speed at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive