[Land-speed] Torque wrench calibration

Rich Fox v4gmr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 16:37:44 MDT 2010

When I worked for the Airline that was one of my things to do. Going around
and calibrating torque wrenchs. Anything over 150 pounds I took to a hydralic
torque tester. Up to 150 there were torque testers spotted around the shops.
To bad I don't go to work any more. Maybe there are a few around your local
A&P service at the airport.