[Land-speed] Shock Absorber Information

James Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 30 16:08:24 MDT 2009

I went to my local parts house and asked if I could look thru their shock absorber book. At the front were the designs of the ends and how they were numbered. I went to the back of the book and the spec were given for extended and retracted lengths. I found the length first and then the ends by the number given from the front. I was pretty simple. To thank then I ordered the shocks from them. I found it easier than expected. This many not be possible if the parts house only uses computer catalogs. Good Luck