[Land-speed] Fw: Buckeye Bullet

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Wed Sep 30 14:29:42 MDT 2009

Well, interesting to know I have been sitting around to much.

Hey, Jack, when did the FIM decide that a 30 degree lean was required as
part of the motorcycle definition?  Sounds like they are protecting some
ones record. Think that's it?

Back to the shop to sit around a bunch more. The new fuel tank has been
welded up and now needs to be leak checked before I do anymore on it.
The fuel tank replacement and move should be finished by the end of the
week. Then I will sit around some more and build a new ice-water tank
for the intercooler I am also installing. After that then I will
relocate the water injection system as well, and, oh, the fire
extinguishers. Then I will sit around some more.

mayf