[Land-speed] FIA groups under catagory A

Rich Fox v4gmr at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 20:46:06 MDT 2009

I can appreciate the difference between power that was generated elsewhere and
the storage medium (Batteries) powering the motor. And a car with a fuel cell
producing it's own power on board. But then we get into Diesel-electric cars
GE-Electromotive and such, or Nitro-electric cars. Should they run against
fuel cell cars?