[Land-speed] Buckeye Bullet

NT788 at comcast.net NT788 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 29 13:10:26 MDT 2009

FIM banned my flat bottom, what willI do?

Jack

Why not ask the FIA who classified the vehicle?
DW

XanGo, the Whole Fruit Mangosteen Puree!
A natural anti-inflammatory Immune system booster & antioxidant.
http://www.joaniewarner.mymangosteen.com/
1-818-998-4435 B Dan and Joanie use XanGo, won't you?
www.mangosteenfruitinfo.com
B B