[Land-speed] Question re: Glaspar At Bonneville 1954

Tom Bryant saltracer at awwwsome.com
Mon Sep 28 14:18:01 MDT 2009

JG

You can see the results for 1954 on my web site, www.bryantauto - Bryant
Racing, scroll down to Early years at Bonneville. I don't have a picture of
this car, but the car ran in Sports Car - Open - over 1500cc.  Entry was
Warner-Wright of Chula Vista CA. It ran 137.61 MPH.

Tom

I received this question from a friend who is trying to trace the history of
Glaspar automobile that B he owns.B  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The car ran at the 1954 Bonneville event.B  There is a name printed on the
Cowl that says "---- ---- Special" but I can't make it out.B B  The car
Appears in the pictures to be a light color....possibly white or yellow.

Thanks.

JG

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of faint_grain.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of stampa_hand_draw_en.gif]