[Land-speed] Testing, testing

ifixmgs at cox.net ifixmgs at cox.net
Tue Oct 27 17:33:00 MST 2009

For the first time in  years my employer  isn't holding  our  annual  tech meeting during SEMA - NACE - NHRA and   It Mostly  Stays In Vegas -  week...         I'm still being  bombarded by hotelier emails -   the same rooms  we paid   $200 a night  last year  are  going for a bit less than half of that this year.    This year I'm trying hard to convince myself that SEMA is just same old companies raising their personal  crazyness-bar just a little more "over the top" than the year before.   It's  not working.....
Mark C
Chesapeake