[Land-speed] Slow Salt Flats Debut Porsche 9Electric

Tom Shannon saltfevr at q.com
Mon Oct 19 20:20:48 MDT 2009

David;

Thanks for sharing your USFRA WOS 130 club experiences. Was occupied watching
over the long course! Bravo,and congrats on your electric dream!

Next year another WOS,and maybe Porsche Club at Millers? !!Congrats!

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah

> Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:17:28 -0700
> From: david_dymaxion at yahoo.com
> To: land-speed at autox.team.net
> Subject: [Land-speed] Slow Salt Flats Debut Porsche 9Electric
>
> I ran my Porsche 9Electric on the Salt Flats! I didn't go very fast,
> but it was fun and much was learned. Look for a faster run in 2010.
>
> http://ExplodingDinosaurs.com/9electric/2009saltflats/

[url=http://ExplodingDinosaurs.com/9electric/2009saltflats/]http://ExplodingD
inosaurs.com/9electric/2009saltflats/[/url]