[Land-speed] Fire Bottle Mounting Schemes

John Staiger lsrvette at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 06:57:55 MDT 2009

Mayf,

I found the aluminum bottle mounts from Pro-werks ( www.chassisshop.com) to
be a good value.  They were easy to attach, very strong, took little space,
did not corrode/rust and most importantly were easy to open and remove the
bottle for its inspection. These mounts are available through many dealers
other than the parent company (chassis shop of Mears, MI).  Check
www.pro-werks.com for their dealer list.

Good luck,

John
569