[Land-speed] Headed to World Finals

Jim Webb jimwebb at nutsracing.com
Sat Oct 3 22:22:39 MDT 2009

OK, so the Big Red Truck is getting another lease on life and we're headed
to the salt again for World Finals. It looks like the weather shall be grand
(but damn cold for us south Texas folks). We've fixed all the crap we broke
at or before Speedweek. The karma simply said - "Jim, go back and make that
record what it should be." So, we're boxed up and are returning. Leaving
Sunday AM for 2.5 days' drive. So, please if there is any dramatics in the
weather, or if you're just lonely, call my cell at 979 215-1928.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Jim Webb

Chock Full o' Nuts

A/PP B/PP C/PP D/PP ?/FL