[Land-speed] Web site down

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Oct 1 09:33:26 MDT 2009

Nope, while I do have registered, I can count the number of times I have
gone to landracing.com on one hand...with fingers missing, lol.  And
that includes the tme from day one when Jon Amo set the site up.  I have
and always will prefer the list based system: no ads, I get everything
and I do not have to search for it through piles of threads leading to
nowhere.  My take is that web based forum email is just another tool to
make the owner money.  I don't disparage that, but it is not for me.
Someone said they have pictures.  Sure, but if you want pictures have
the taker send them to you ... 99% of  people don't want to see "your"
pictures anyway (statistics made up on the spot, lol)..

mayf