[Land-speed] Blade Type Male Connector Pins

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Sat Nov 28 18:01:25 MST 2009

Well, time to start the dumb questions.    I am in need of  some Ford
Connector pins. I want to make some extender test cables for my EFI
harness in the Sunbeam.  I can find and have some   round pins that will
work for three of the sensor cables but two sensors and the fuel
injectors have eluded me. These are blade type pins which appear to be
about 2.5 mm wide and fairly thin. Like a skinny push on type but
skinnier and longer.  I have looked at Motorcraft connectors,
FordFuelInjection.com, Delphi-Packard, Digikey, Allied Electronics and
Waytek Wire.   For you ford guys, pin examples are the Mass air flow
sensor pins, the TFI sensor pins, and for all of you the fuel injector
pins. These are all flat pins. I can find the female parts but so far,
no male pieces.  Any of you guys have a favorite source that might have
these kinds of pins?

Many thanks