[Land-speed] GM "One-Wire" Alternator

Jon Bishop jon.the.wise.gdrive at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 00:08:25 MST 2009

Just for reference, I have an 80 amp GM 1 wire alternator that was
ordered from Jegs in my 1966 Ford F100. Helped to clear out a bunch of
wiring mess in the engine compartment. I removed the voltage regulator
and all the wires associated with that, and simply hooked the main
batt wire to the positive (battery side) of my starter solenoid. Works
great.

~Jon