[Land-speed] Russian red light roulette

Ray Buck rbuck at xmission.com
Mon Nov 2 13:58:41 MST 2009

Ya think that target practice with RPGs would work?  I've wanted to
do that with "thumpers" who drive by my house with their 9 million
watt amps and huge woofers that I can hear upstairs at the back of my
house with music playing on my stereo.  I just wonder how I'd explain
the burned out hulk in front of my house.

RtR