[Land-speed] Speedweek rooms

Skip Higginbotham saltrat at pahrump.com
Sat May 16 12:39:39 MDT 2009

Neil, of course you can have one. I haven't said anything to the
hotel yet. Just letting folks know that they (the rooms) are going to
be available. I was going to call them tomorrow. Wanted to give some
time to see about interest. Hotel has been good to us and I want to
assure them of reservations if possible.

Now there are 2 rooms available....as far as I'm concerned.
Skip