[Land-speed] Racing Venues...

Dick J lsr_man at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 08:58:59 MDT 2009

I think it would just take a significant amount of liaison and coordination by
the right people in SCTA to arrange a yearly meet there. Conduct a little
research on which staff officer at Edwards would be most approachable, then
look at the package that was presented by the Brits and use a similar
approach. The USAF and Edwards AFB is not a big, closed, impregnable machine,
it is an organization of individuals, any number of whom, with the right
approach, could be the key to gaining entry and support.

DickJ
in East Texas