[Land-speed] Brake testing in CA (non-LSR)

Doug Odom dlodom at charter.net
Fri May 1 18:39:57 MDT 2009

   OK, There is a California Vehicle code #26456 that states that no testing
of brake performance at over 25mph is allowed on California highways. I have
no idea why the law is there and written that way.
If the vehicle is NOT registered as a Motorcoach all persons must be belted.
If its a motorcoach anyone behind the driver can be not belted. It is
considered a two part vehicle with the area behind the driver a coach.