[Land-speed] Crane Cams-RIP

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Thu Mar 26 12:59:24 MST 2009

I think they got sucked in dealing with the OEM market doing cams and
rockers for at least GM in the last of the C4 corvettes they made the roller
rockers and some of the GM HP roller cams and who know possibly previous to
that. GM like every other car company beats a supplier into bankruptcy Crane
is not immune to that as well. They ere in business for decades with racer
work. I suspect it is the illusion that big volume equals big profit but it
really just means you churn big amounts of cash in and out and not very much
stays so of a business that relies on the 'float to stay in business..
Dave