[Land-speed] NHRA Product Recall

saltfever saltfever at comcast.net
Wed Mar 25 01:37:42 MST 2009

Here is more information from their web site.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

IMPORTANT - A MESSAGE FROM BILL SIMPSON

2008 SFI-15 and SFI-20 Products

Impact Racing is not recalling its SFI 15 and 20 Products. But as a service
to you, our

customer, we would like to inspect your fire suit and/or boots with an SFI
15 or 20 tag

only, dated 2008. There is not a question as to the safety, dependability
and quality of

your fire suit or drag boot. 36 suits have already been inspected and they
meet SFI

certification. We believe that we have been in contact with most of our
customers but if

you haven't heard from us please contact our main office at 317-852-3067 so
we can

address your needs and answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Impact Racing. I stand behind all of my products with
50 years

of experience and devotion to the safety of the racing industry.

Bill Simpson