[Land-speed] Rear End Ratios..

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Sat Jun 20 13:11:22 MDT 2009

This is for my real sunbeam tiger not the race car which is not a tiger
at all. I have considered the use of the smaller roundy round car quick
change units. But that gear set on the back might require that I cut
Sunbeam Tiger sheet metal. If I did that, the Tiger revenge police would
track me down, kill me, my family, all of my children, their families
family until eternity, lol...

mayf